CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Madness Shared By Two

I always seem to be in vain,
perhaps im just insane.
Perhaps im not in love,
there is no "all of the above."
Im hideous, and beautiful,
I always make a scene.
Im monochrome, delirious,
Im nothing that I seem.
I fall through the cracks,
and end up in the ground.
my hands and feet, safely bound.
I look up to see the light,
and see an unexpected, awful sight.
I touch you, you cringe,
your always in a binge.
Im sick of all these things,
everythings attached by strings.
Talking is just a waste of breath,
and living is just a waste of death.
But then I just forget, that its me and
you, and you and me, until we've got nothing leaft.

1 comments:

ChimeraConception said...

its so sad and cute and sad!!!!


BA NUH NUH NUH BA NUH NUH NUH